Sadly, Halloween has now come & gone. Sam came down with the flu on Thursday evening and was still running a low fever yesterday, so he had to miss out on the trick-or-treating. Luckily, we had trunk-or-treat at church last Saturday & they had dress up day at preschool on Wednesday, so he was able to wear his costume a few times and get some candy. I ended up taking our little Tinkerbell over to the Winsdor Lake building yesterday where she was able to play some games and trick-or-treat with Grandma & Beba's ward. She had a wonderful time and brought home candy to share with Sam. Grandma also sent home goodie bags so all was not lost. I look at it this way, now there is less candy to tempt me with!
Thankfully, he woke up this morning with no fever and has been back to his old bouncy self. I think he has a case of cabin fever, because he was full of energy and bouncing off the walls today. Too bad it was cold & wet out today, or I would have sent him to the back yard to burn off some energy.
About Today
9 years ago


Hey! Your kids are getting so big, and I love your haircut. Hope you are all doing good!
ReplyDelete