Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thankfulness


I made this turkey last year out of styrofoam and yarn. I thought it would be a cute way to help the kids (and us) remember all the things we are thankful for. They have really gotten into it this year and our feathers have multiplied far more since I took this picture a few days ago. It's fun to see what the kids think of. Abby, last night, was thankful for okra - she's a southern girl for sure! Today Sam is thankful for crayons & crafts. He has again, spent the majority of the afternoon at the kitchen table coloring. Today, I am thankful for the wonderful country we live in. For the freedoms we enjoy, and most especially for the men & women currently serving in our military and those who have served in the past. They & their families make a huge sacrifice to serve & protect us and I am truly grateful for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment