To know Sam is to know that he does not like buttons of any kind. He especially does not like to wear clothing with buttons nor does he like to touch anything with buttons. I forgot this bit of information about him when I purchased a new comforter for my bed yesterday. It has buttons all over it and makes the fabric gather a bit. I think it's pretty. Sam's first words were, "I'm never getting in that bed again." According to Mike this is worth its weight in gold. Often times he'll find his way to our bed in the wee morning hours and go back to sleep with us. Guess that problem is now solved! Who knew after all this time of us trying different things to get him to go back to sleep in his own bed, all we needed was a comforter with buttons!
No comments:
Post a Comment